Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) community concern, we have instituted temporary and permanent(*) policies to further promote a safe and clean environment for our guests and staff. These changes will also help our small business by instituting recommended guidelines issued by Governor Abbott of the state of Texas for gym/exercise facilities.
- We will be operating at limited/ minimum (%) capacity per state guidance. Our maximum capacity 244.
- *2 adults per transaction, any additional guest(s) age 13 or over must pay $3.95 (plus tax) ea. (regardless of playing in the equipment) (excluding birthday party packages)
- Series of questions will be asked by our staff prior to entry. Anyone failing to answer all questions or responding “yes” to any of them will not be admitted into the play area. (No Exceptions)
- Each guest will be required to have their temperature checked. Guests with temperature readings of 100.4 F (38 C) or more will not be admitted into the play area.
- Cafe with a limited selection of beverages and snacks, no hot foods. No outside food or beverages are allowed in the facility.
- Masks are optional for guests 13 years of age and older. Please feel free to bring your own mask or you may purchase one for $1.95 (plus tax).
- All guests must use hand sanitizer before entering and when leaving the facility. (No Exceptions)
- Staff will also implement personal protective equipment (masks & gloves).
- Parents must place wristbands on themselves and their children.
Please remember Luv 2 Play is a socks only facility. All guests must wear socks. Socks are available for purchase!
Any entry into the facility is an acknowledgment of risk and Luv 2 Play Killeen shall not be held liable.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we strive to provide you with the best indoor play facility in town.